Friday, July 25, 2008

KL trip part 4- I'm Gonna Miss Her...

Yup.... I'm gonna miss her...

As most of you know, i went to kl a few weeks ago. the reason was that me and my family went there to send my SISTER to kl for her studies... It was the last time that i'm gonna see her for some time... i'm gonna miss her...
I feel sad losing a loved one... wouldn't you?
Honestly, i only started to appreciate her last year.
I guess that the saying "You never know what you've got until it's (almost) gone"is true....
Since then, i had played with her [a lot], took thousands of picture with her and many more...
the posibilities was practically limitless....
Some of you may be wondering wether she beautiful or not...
Well she is...
She's beautiful, smart, fast, sharp, stylish, great body figure and above all greatly talented....
Because words cannot experss her beauty, I'm gonna show you some picturea of her...
These pictures were shot at a very nice angle...
Making her body-shape stand out from the others...
Making you want to hold her....
Making you want to feel her....
Well this is the picture....
*
The picture of the one...
*
The ONLY...
*
IXUS 70...


Isn't She A BEAUTY....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home