Sunday, June 29, 2008

My "Gifted" hair

What is this???
well.... Its My hair....
Let's play a game. The game is called guess what is in fiq's hair...
I'll tell you what could be in my hair...
Is It...

A) Money
You never know when you'll be needing it...
Comes in 1,5,10,50 and 100 bills

B) A Pencil
This pencil is very handy.....
Especially when it comes to writing Girls Phone Number...
The only problem with it is that there's never paper when you need it...


C) Answer Sheet to my test
I love this method of cheating...
Putting answers in your HAIR not your HEAD...
My teacher didn't suspect anything....


Or is it..


D) A Blue Plastic Stick
Why put a blue plastic stick in my hair???
I have no idea....


How to put things in your hair???
I'll give you step-by-step instruction on how to do this
Step 1: Select an item
Choose wisley because you cant put things that is too big in your hair...
NOTE: roll up your item of choice if it's a paper-like material...
Step 2: Inserting the item

Once you have chosen the item, insert the item in your hair as shown in the picture above...

Step 3: Patting your hair

After you have inserted the item of choice, give your head a little pat on your head to ensure that the item is not sticking out...
NOTE: if the item is sticking out, People will notice it...

And thats how you put things in your hair

The answer for the game is.....

All Of the above...

  1. Answer Sheet
  2. Money
  3. Pencil
  4. Blue Plastic Stick

Unfortunately, my teacher found out that i've been cheating and ordered me to Cut My Hair...

Now, i can't do anything untill my hair grow...

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2008 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOophss...
I see white hair...

 
At September 29, 2008 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh mannnnn you cant cheat anymore

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home