Friday, June 13, 2008

I almost lost my Phone!!!

Yup... thats right.. i almost lost my phone today... STUPID friday the 13...

But before that, let me tell you all about my week. My week began at 5.55am, Monday. Went 2 school, do normal stuff ,eat and sleep(but mostly sleeping)... It's just hard to study after a holiday...

OK enough about tat, i'll talk about today:FRIDAY THE 13....
This morning, woke up, same stuff as usual. I tought it was a good idea to bring my phone because i had a meeting in the afternoon and i wasn't sure when it will finish. Because we have this disiplin teacher ,Let's call him 'The Enforcer', he's the type of teacher that you wouldn't want to when you have your phone with you. anyway,i hid my phone in my food container(as shown in the diagram) just in case got spotcheck.Why food container you may ask?well put it this way-would you open a student's food container to know wat's inside during a spotcheck???

our usual assembly was unusually LONGER than usual. But it was ok(me and my friends were playing at the back). Suddenly, my name was called to recive some kind of prize. Apparently i won second place in a competition that i dint konw that i participated. i tought that today was my lucky day... But little did i know that my luck would change.......

At the end of the day, i went to my bag to check on the time on my phone [i'm not really a watch person]. i noticed that my container was gone. i was thinking"OMG!!! WHERE"S MY CONTAINER". i didin't wanted to say it out loud because wouldn't you be freaked out if you're in a room and someone shout "WHERE's MY CONTAINER? WHERE'S MY CONTAINER?". after checking my bag for a few times, i quickly ran to my class to check in my desk. i was thinking"I'm dead if i find the container minus the phone... but then again, who opens other people's container to see wat's inside".

I don't think i need to tell you what happens next because the title gives the whole story away. well, tat's my Friday the 13th.very soi. when i went home, i took some mince meat to de-frost for dinner.. guess wat? i forgot to eat it. i never tought the day would come that i forgot to eat something....dissapointing........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home