Friday, June 27, 2008

Koperasi Day

Koperasi day, a nice day for food...

For Buying food...

For eating food...

Wat is Koperasi day you may ask?

Koperasi day or hari koperasi is a day where students sell things (mostly food) to other students and teachers in 1 day.


This year's koperasi day was different but yet the same.

It all started with an assembly that was, as always, BORING and LONG...

Last year, the koperasi day's assembly was so long that someone fainted...

As usual, we manage to survive the unforgiving experience by entertaining ourself as shown in the picture.

The guys in my class were supposed to do some gardening stuff after the assembly but I didn’t go. In other words I escape doing those duties. How??? I used my favourite excuse- The “I have to take pictures fort the school magazine” excuse...
The girls in my class were assigned to clean the class.

I have to admit that they did a pretty good job and the class was spotless... that is... untill the guys came into the class with their extremly dirthy shoes...

The first event that i "covered" was footsal.

Thats GUY, my friend. He entered in the footsal competition. I'm not sure weather his team won or lost. By the way, he was a bad goalkeeper...

Next was Petaunge... wats petaunge??? It's a wired game where people thows a shiny metal ball to a smaller ping pong-sized ball.... the team that is the closest to small ball wins...
Afte that, I visited the car-boot stalls. only got 5 stalls... so sad...
One of the teacher kiasu and make his ordinary stall into a SUPER Car-Boot Stall. I'm not sure what the heck was he selling. Any ideas???

After the car-boot stalls, I felt hungry(I'm always hungry) and i went to look for food...

This is The Enforcer's food stall... I like the hotdog that they make cuz it was YUMMY...
It was so nice that i ate 3 hotdogs...


Remember the photo of a person doing the barbecue??

(if not, scroll up)

This was the end result of the Barbecue...



Burnt Chicken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home