Saturday, July 12, 2008

KL trip part 2- KL Shopping

All of you know that KL has
many shopping mall
But not all of you know where I shop in KL...
Where could it be???
These are suggestion on WHERE you should
find ME when YOU'RE Looking for Me
IN KL...
Not Here...
BUT...
HERE...

HERE...


Here Also...
Here Too...

Here...

Here...

Here of Course...
Here...
And my personal favourite...
HERE!!!!
I love this place so much...
Sometimes I feel that it should be called
SUPER-DUPER BUGER KING

By looking at those "suggestion"

You can tell that i like food...

Here's some food that I ate

Buger King=Good Food
These are pretzel sticks....
A hotdog is actually a sausage on a bun...
This is a Kebab

What happens when you can't find me anywhere and it's in the middle of the night???

[SOLUTION: look for me at a mamak stall near you...]

Here's what I ate at the mamak stall
Sup Ekor
Tom Yam Soup
Karang Rebus....
You now might be thinking that I don't eat Japanese...
If You're thinking that...
YOU'RE DEAD WRONG!!!
I Have my share of japanese food...
BUT....

It's the CHEAP type....
[what can I say...I'm a cheap date...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home