Friday, July 11, 2008

KL trip part 1- Take Flight

Air travel and other transport System....
I HATE air travel...
Why do i hate it??? I don't know myself...
But it somehow always make me sick....
especially my last trip to kl...
(i used this plane)

[note: Do not provoke me after i get off a plane because i cannot guarentee your safety]

I don't think i have any problems with other vehicles...

I LIKE Trains...

esspecially when the travel time is short...

The only problem is....

You have to Wait for it....

[look... no wacth]

Travelling with O.K.U.
Do You Think It's A little bit hard to travel with a person in a wheelchair???
You don't have to worry anymore because planes are now installed with a wheelchair seat...
How could this be??? Where do they sit???
Well.... It will all be explained with the following picture...

I'm not sure how do you get anybody up there...
but it does work...
wheelchair-friendly staris...
I found this in somewhere in KL

This is sappose to be a "wheelchari-friendly stairs"
But it looks like normal stairs with a wheelchair sticker on it....

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 6:00 PM , Blogger zey said...

you love taking pictures.
nice one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home